Saturday, July 06, 2013

Desucon 8


So I'm back from Desucon, which is Norway's biggest anime convention, and ready to report! If I were to use one word to describe my trip, it would be AMAZING.

I had so much fun. Watching all the cosplays was incredible. There were so many good costumes, I was amazed. I met lots of new people, and made some new friends, and I got to talk about only anime for two days straight!!

My friend L, and Matt from Death Note. Can I just say I adored the Matt, I don't really understand why this character is so popular, since he only appeared in like one or two episodes, but I still love him! And, he was nice enough to let me borrow his phone charger.
So Doctor Who was massively popular this year. It's become more mainstream during the last year, and there were countless of Doctors, Tardises, Rivers and companions present at the convention. I'm not complaining! 
Sorry I just had to.





Here is the guy I was stalking,  possibly because I might have been crushing on him, until I built up the courage to talk to him, only to find out he was such a bore.

Some people tried making me hug strangers, which I tried hiding from.
...but in the end, I gave in. 


Last but not least is my own outfit. I did end up dressing as Misty from Pokemon, simply because it was so easy. And I was lucky enough to find exactly everything I needed, I even got red converse on sale! However, I did forget my red suspenders back home in Trondheim, and everywhere I went they were sold out. My super good amazing friend however went out of his way for me and made suspenders out of an old t-shirt. I could not believe it at first, they were incredible, and I am forever grateful and in his debt.

Got this little guy. Thinking of naming him, any suggestions? (:

5 comments:

  1. This video is great! The Con looked fun! I'm going to Manchester MCM Expo this month- I will be cosplaying Trafalgar Law!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I have no idea who that is, but I hope you have a great time! (:

      Delete
    2. And don't forget to blog about it!!

      Delete
  2. you're so cute! It would be so fun to be there, if I had the money :( You can call your new plushie Poyo! It really reminds me of the cat poyo from the anime :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cute! Maybe you can come next year (;

      Delete