Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Quick update on blog/life!

I realise some readers have asked me about Paris, which I promise I will write about asap!

There is also a coming post about Desucon, and hopefully a video blog as well, if all goes as planned. Unfortunately the making of this was pushed back a day, as other important things got in the way. However, expect this post to appear on the coming late Friday or early Saturday! (Probably Saturday...)

Today I started at a new job, so that kept me busier than usual, and finding time to blog gets harder, but not impossible, I assure you. 

To be honest, I have a hundred ideas for this blog, and several drafts saved. There are so many things I want to write about, but I can't do them all at once (': I love to write, and I find blogging incredibly giving, so I will definitely keep doing it, despite the real world getting in my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment