Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summary of the week #2

Summary of the week #2: I wanted to create a blog about my life, but then anime became my life the chronicles, by me. 

I've been down with a cold for most of this week, but I still had to go in for work. (T__T)
On top of that I'm home alone, so I've had to do housework and cooking as well. Getting better quickly was clearly out of the question here.

Been readin A LOT of manga tho.

Came across this character based song for Steins;Gate. Nankou Furaku no New Gate, sung by actual Miyano Mamoru, the voice actor of Okabe Rintarou. Terrific, just like the anime.


As if I don't have enough animes to watch, Ouran High School Host Club MAGICALLY appeared in my mailbox on Friday (lol jk I ordered it from Amazon. Insanely cheap tho). It's one of my favourites. Ah, but how will I have time to discover new things when I keep re-watching old animes all the time?

Excited face. 


Omg look, even the dvds are adorable! 



There is a slight possibility I watched all 26 episodes this weekend. *laughs* I really am hopeless.

I was supposed to go out with some friends on Saturday, but in the end, my condition wouldn't allow it. Stuck at home with fruits, chocolate and frozen pizza to make me better!

Also I somehow ended up dog-watching this little fella, who arrived at my house Sunday afternoon. How do I get myself into these situations? Oh well, I love animals and I've always dreamed of getting a dog. This'll be like a test, I guess.


Until next time then.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Come off anon next time ok<3

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon... Take rest sweets..
    Kisses
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope youre feeling better soon <3 rest well

    ReplyDelete