Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summary of the week #3

What a week! I haven't been up to too much, since I was still recovering from last week's cold, but I've managed to do a few things. 

Apart from working, I really wanted to try to sow a Suzumiya Haruhi cosplay, at which I miserably failed (but I haven't given up yet!). Hopefully one day I will be able to cosplay as her, I think that would have been totally awesome.

I don't even know how to use a sowing machine... 


Taking care of my temporary house guest has been a pain in the ass, but I enjoy it nevertheless. He wakes me up before the alarm in the morning, and demands walks in the nights after I've officially gone to bed, and he barks when I leave for work. Still, he's always happy to see me, and I like to think he appreciates it when I go running with him (even if I can't run that far..).













Also been putting off cleaning this mess, but on Sunday evening I finally caved and now it looks much better I promise.

Ever since I realised how cheap some animes can be, I haven't been able to control my spendings. The second season of Suzumiya Haruhi appeared in my mailbox on Tuesday, which made me quite happy. However, I haven't been able to watch it, due to, well, life getting in the way (can you believe it?!). 

Been reading a lot of this though.
























An accidental event led me to discover they actually have some animes/tv shows at the local library, and I thought I'd take advantage of this while I still can.

Watched a few episodes of this.

On Saturday I went to a friend's house. That was nice, since we hadn't seen each other in ages. We ate chocolate mousse and watched Steamboy and Naruto. Coolio. 

Too powerful even for me ... 
It's been years since I touched this. About time I got back into it.
Other than that, I've been playing video games, I absolutely LOVE Naruto Shippuuden Ninja Storm 2 & 3, now is one of those time I wished I owned a PS3 so I could play them all the time...
An acquaintance had a baby, so my mother and I visited her with presents, and I went outside of the house for once, which was exhausting but nevertheless an adventure.

Also been searching for a place to live in Paris, you know, that one town I'm moving to. I've wanted to say something more about this for some time now, but I'm not sure what to say about it. Now it's only a month left before the big move and I'm getting insanely nervous about it. I have to find a flat, get an insurance etc etc, and to be honest I know nothing about living on my own. It'll work out I hope...

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey gurl quit an eventful wek evn when u not fellongbwell.. Hope you recover soon.. Dogs are like that, they need a lot of attention but its so nice when they are around...
    That chocolate mousse looks lovely, wanna eat now but im on diet.. Fishh!!!
    Oh u did mention abt moving to parus in earlier post , its such a big decision, hope everything goes wellll...
    Keep us updated, i would really like to know about the feeling when you leav, those mixed emotions and process of settling in new house....
    Reading ur post feels like i actually now you in person... :)
    Love
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete