Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Wars






I saw this movie a few days ago, and I just have to say: go watch it! It's super cute, and has a proper summer feeling to it, making right now the best time to see it.

Summer Wars is about the young boy Kenji, who is gets "hired" by upperclassman Natsuki... as her fiancé to be introduced to her family at their grandmother's birthday party. So that's doomed to go well. At the same time, some strange things start happening inside the virtual game Oz, which practically everyone is playing. There's a lot of family drama, some online battling and saving the world, amazing characters, and a tiny amount of cute romance fluff. Ideal movie for a date night in, or any other situation you might find yourself in, really. I gave it 8/10 on personal enjoyment.


4 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about this film but I wasn't sure whether to watch it or not. Maybe I should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent heard of this! typically im more into series rather than anime movies. i dont know why. i think it ends too soon and doesnt give me a satisfied feeling lol. will definitely check this out tho! its like a perfect combo of romance and adventure it sounds like XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, i cant believe you get to move to paris!!! u lucky lucky girl!!! ive always wanted to gooo!!!

    ReplyDelete