Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Busy life!

Hello, internet people! How's it going with you guys?

Things are pretty crazy over here right now, since I'll be off to Paris tomorrow! Summer's already almost over, and there are so many things to do. I'm desperately trying to find a place to live, but there is so much bureaucracy in the system, haha. At least I have someone to stay with when I get there. Also, packing is so hard. I'm terrified of forgetting something important, and I don't even know what to bring. Friends right and left are calling me up wanting to see me before I leave, and my mother wants to spend time with me too, I just don't have enough time for it all!

So, about the blog. I don't know when I'll have access to internet again, hopefully it won't be too long. But I'll schedule a few posts before I go. Mostly about anime, I guess, but once I get settled in Paris I'll probably write about that too. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is not having enough time for anime anymore. I've quite literally been watching it all summer, going through 2-3 seasons a week, but I'm sure this has to change once I start working full-time in addition to having to cook and do housework. One of the cons of growing up, ehe.

Still, I'm absolutely not going to abandon this blog! Ever since I started it, many amazing things have happened, and I love sharing my interests this way.

I guess that's all I wanted to say for now, I'll have to get back to packing now. Until next time then, you sexy bastards!

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll, finally the time is here , u leaving fir paris...
    Hope everything goes well.. :)
    Dont forget to enter my giveaway:
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete