Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Vlog #1: Attack on Titan (anime is my life)



How to make a crappy vlog. (Entirely off script.)
Yes I know the audio is off in pretty much the entire video. I'll use a different camera next time I promise.
Also the sun was shifting a lot during filming and the window was right in front of my face so that explains the weird light.

And they ended up being sold out of Attack on Titan. And all the other mangas I was interested in. Just my luck.

Avengers and Haruhi posts coming in a few days.

This reminds me I still have an unpublished video on my mac. Will be up soon.

2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for something easier to watch than AoT, I have a few ideas. Sorry if you have already seen them-
    The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
    Paprika
    Bakuman
    Pom Poko (my favourite Ghibli!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations! (I really need them haha)

      Delete