Thursday, October 24, 2013

Manga café

Another reason Norway sucks. We don't have manga cafés. I didn't even know these existed, before a friend took me there, and I was completely blown away. Turns out people can go here and pay by the hour to sit and read manga from their library. Even though I can't read French (yes, it's all in French T__T) this is easily my favourite place in Paris, simply cause it's a great meeting point for geeks like me! 

(Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures!)



This looks so nice and cosy! >w<

They sell anime/Japan related stuff too.

And they have a gaming room! I don't have the words to describe the awesomeness of this place.





It's almost as if I've been living under a rock my whole life, missing out on all the cool things. So, my readers, tell me, are there any manga cafés in your town/country? And do you use them? 

3 comments:

  1. The place is so intresting.. :)
    Kisses,
    www.beibgbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous, we don't have places like that either and it looks awesome >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so awesome! :D:D:D Jealous :)

    ReplyDelete