Saturday, November 23, 2013

Winter season 2014

I'm not a big fan of watching currently airing shows. However, SnK and Free! introduced me to a community of people online, and when these shows finally ended and fall season began I felt kind of left behind as people started watching new shows.

I love to watch anime, and there is plenty to choose from, so I always have a hard time picking some shows. I usually go for the ones ranked the highest by popularity polls and recommended by fellow otakus. However, I do want to broaden my insight in the anime world, and I think keeping up with the times is important in order to keep up with the community.


So I have decided to follow a few shows when the winter season begins. The problem is, I'm terrible at making decisions, and I'll easily judge an anime by the "cover". Which is why I have instead made a poll on the sidebar of my blog, asking you guys which anime you think I should be watching. I want to know what shows have the most hype, what you are looking forward to seeing and why. 


Here is a list of the animes I have picked as potential watches. Clicking on them will lead you to the MAL page of each anime. The ones with stars are the ones I'm particularly interested in, but that doesn't mean they're the ones I'll be watching! (I've decided on perhaps one by myself :P).

Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.
Mahou Sensou
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road*
Nisekoi

Noragami*
Nourin*
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.
Sakura Trick*
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta*
Wake Up, Girls
Z/X: Ignition

The poll will be up until the end of December, when I will pick 3-5 shows based on the top votes in the poll, and maybe write about some expectations. Maybe. You can vote for as many shows you'd like, but don't vote for them all! My future is in your hands. 


So vote for an anime, and tell me in the comments what you are most excited to see this winter, even if I didn't include it in my list! 


Somewhat excited for Nourin. It sounds interesting.


1 comment:

  1. I don't watch anime but reading your post I will surely give it a short
    Don't forget to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete