Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Reasons to love Christmas: Day 4

#4: Christmas trees & decorations.

They're beautiful. Decorations are cute and funny. And trees are a must. One of my favourite things to do is decorate the Christmas tree with friends or family. Now, I'm not the one to go overboard with decorations, but I love seeing streets and shops decorated. Especially with lights. I mentioned before how Norway suffers from lack of natural sunlight, but I think the lights they put up at Christmas makes up for that.

They're so colourful and that makes me happy. Source.
Source.
This is the only time I will accept glitter. Source.
My very own home town, Trondheim. Source.
I mean, will you just look at this? Paris, you have my attention.

2 comments:

  1. I actually just had to put up my work's giant Christmas tree ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I wish I had some room for one as well (':

      Delete