Friday, December 06, 2013

Reasons to love Christmas: Day 6

#6: Clothes.

Christmas themed outfits are adorable. And I don't mean those sexy outfits for girls (although they can be quite nice to look at sometimes), I just mean general cute outfits and Christmas themed clothes. 

We all remember this scene from Mean Girls, yeah? Back when Lindsay Lohan was still hot ;__;
Lea Michele just looks perfect in everything. Source.
And check out these adorable dresses from Bodyline. They make me wish I was still into Lolita fashion.

Source.
I would love to have a hood like this! Source.
Source.

This is the perfect combination between Christmas and sailor. Source.
And these are some cute things I found after lurking around Ebay for a while:

I just love these kind of sweaters. Source.


What are these? I need one! Source.
Here is a good collection of winter themed leggings for a good price! Source.
Adorable knee socks. Source.

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with this post of yours and Christmas too :)
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete