Saturday, December 07, 2013

Reasons to love Christmas: Day 7

#7: Edibles & baking. 

We all love the food that comes with this holiday season, right? I think every country has its own traditions when it comes to this, and I'd love to hear what you guys eat for Christmas. Personally, I love cakes and sweets, so I usually make a lot of biscuits. Gingerbread is a common choice, and many people in Norway like to make something called coca cola cookies, which taste like coke (obviously).  

What I used to do while still in Norway was invite some friends over for baking night, and it made some of the best memories. 

I have never been prouder of my own creation. I even made up a story for the people living in this gingerbread house.



Buche de Noel (Yule log). Probably my favourite thing to eat at Christmas. One of the few French traditions I grew up with. Source.
Cute! Source.



1 comment:

  1. Looking at your post, I love Christmas even more :)
    Happy Weekend
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete